iNTELCENTER is designed to control the bulk of the equipment around the receiving can in a modern parlor.
It can be configured to control up to two milk pumps (one with variable speed), air-jet filling and actuation, milk purge valve, auto drains and milk / wash valve automation.
The iNTELCENTER can be customized to individual installations by adjusting the internal timers and can be configured with different settings for wash and milk. iNTELCENTER is suitable for any milking installation regardless of brand of equipment.
When networked to an iNTELSTART the system can be programmed to switch the plate heat exchanger pump or solenoid valve on and off at the same time as the milk pump during milking, thereby reducing water usage.
- Programmable, can be customized to suit any installation
- Seven 230V outputs, five 24V AC outputs
- Ability to control two milk pumps (one variable speed)
- Different settings for wash and milk
- Controls the “Milk Purge Valve” and “Milk / Wash” sequence
- Controlled “Off” sequence
- “Remote Pump Out” switch capable
- Automatic cup remover mode outputs
Ability to pump out the receiving can at the end of milking, using the milk purge valve, injects filtered compressed air in the milk delivery line to push it out to the bulk milk tank.